BAND / ARTIST F.A.Q.
Email One-2-One Bar your booking request with the following questions answered as best you can.
1. What is your typical expected draw on a weekday, any time slot. (please be realistic.)
2. What is your typical expected draw on a weekend, any time slot. (please be realistic.)
3. Please list other venues you have played or regularly play in Austin, TX.
4. Please list band members/instrumentation.
5. Please list any other special requests or requirements.
- Mail or drop-off a minimum of 3 standard size posters (11”x17” for example), at least 2 weeks prior to your show date. Please include date and time of your performance on them.
- Mail posters to:
- Once posters are received, we will make sure they are posted on time.
- Weekly “residency” acts must supply posters with their weekly show-date and time as well.
- Post your performance date and times on your website as soon as your show date is confirmed. (If you do not have a band/artist website, at least look into free promotional services such as artistdata.com or reverbnation.com)
- Post your performance date and times on your social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, LastFM, etc. You should have a Facebook “band page” set up, its free and takes only a couple minutes.
- Create a Facebook event and tag/link One2One Bar’s Facebook page. facebook.com/one2onebar
- Create an event for free on do512.com and get your fans to “like” the event. This will help push your show date to the top of the do512 list for the day it is on!
- Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Building up to your show date, rally yourTwitter and Facebook followers to retweet your show posting at One2One Bar and to Share your Facebook event!
SHOW PROMOTION - WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- One2One Bar will promote your show on one2onebar.com as well as our social networking and ticketing sites. facebook.com/one2onebar twitter.com/one2onebar
- We will run a weekly ad in the Austin Chronicle for upcoming shows
- KDRP Live - Our live adds run everyday along with several recorded spots daily as well.
- We will promote shows through any new social media or “apps” as they come available.
Please note, these are not just suggestions, this is a list of requirements in order to book a show at One-2-One Bar. These are simple yet powerful promotional tools to help you get your fans out to your shows at One-2-One Bar and make many new fans!
One-2-One Bar will promote your show to the best of our ability and expect you to do the same. Failure to meet these expectations may result in the loss of a show date.
One-2-One Bar’s #1 goal is to showcase Austin’s best local music, so help us help you!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled set time.
- Load in is from the main venue entrance.
- Gear storage/staging: The door person can direct you to our equipment staging/storage area.
- We allow plenty of time between acts for a comfortable sound/line check.
SOUND AND STAGE DETAILS
- We have full PA and our own sound engineers available.
THE PA CONSISTS OF:
- Mains: 2 powered tops: 2 BassMaxx - AT312
- Subs: 3 Powered sub systems - BassMaxx SSP218 (double 18" vented sub) and BassMaxx Z5/D-A (horn loaded) on a 1500 watt amp.
- Monitors: 2 QSC K10 Powered Monitors, 2 BassBoss CCM112 Powered Monitors, 1 JBL PRX618 for drum wedge (with 1 QSC K10's on top).
- Mixer: 24 Channel - Allen & Heath Digital Qu-24
- Stage snake is 24 ch with 6 returns.
- Effects: Allen & Heaths ILive Effects
- 20' (width) x 15' (depth) with plenty of clean power available across the stage.
AUDIO/VIDEO PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- Video Pricing and Content
Full stage static camera capturing with live stereo submix. This will be a high resolution ProRes422 file so bring a hard drive with at least enough space for 1gb/min of your set.
Full stage static camera capturing with live stereo submix with the addition of multi-track files containing individual audio channels, effects and master mix channels. This will be a high resolution ProRes422 file so bring a hard drive with at least enough space for 1gb/min of your set for video and at least 40gb for audio files.
Please bring Mac formatted hard drives or EXFAT formatted drives for PC users.
- One-2-One Bar has a 4-piece drumkit and Bass rig available, but do not require you to use our back-line. However, keep in mind, that the quicker and easier the setup between bands, the more time everyone gets to relax and perform.
- One-2-One Bar Drumkit back-line consists of: Gretsch Catalina (Birch) 20x16” BD, 12” Rack tom, 14” Floor Tom, hi-hat stand, throne and 2 cymbal stands. Drummers must supply cymbals, snare, hi-hat stand, bass drum pedal and anything else they require beyond that.
- Bass rig consists of: Ampeg 4x10' SVT Cabinet powered by a Traynor 300-watt Bass Amplifier.
- Check with door person for location of back-line equipment and staging area.
*** Please respect your fellow musicians/artists by starting on time and ending on time. (We supply a digital clock that is visible from the stage to help you keep track of your set length)
- Regular time-slots for performances will be discussed when show is confirmed.
- Please respect your fellow musicians/artists by starting on time and ending on time.
- We supply a digital clock that is visible from the stage to help you keep track of your set length.
- Band drink discounts: We will discount all band members tabs 25%. This discount is for band members only and does not include friends and family.
- We ask that while you are on stage performing that you put on a professional show and monitor your alcohol intake. Please know your limit and put on a great show for your fans!
- One2One Bar is a “cover only” venue. (No guarantee deals except for very select situations.) The more fans you bring to your show, the more you get paid!
- One2One Bar utilizes a ticketing system that will allow your fans to pre-purchase tickets online and check in at the door using their credit card they purchased the ticket on. They can also buy tickets at the door using credit cards or cash and our system will track who came to see which artist on any given night.
- Post direct links to your website, fan-mail and social media for tickets to your show! When people make plans ahead of time and have payed already, they have a real incentive to actually show up and also have the time to rally more friends to come to your show!
- The cover/ticket price will be discussed prior to show date.
- Payout splits: Will be decided when confirming the show.
- If you have any further questions, please email or call us ahead of time.
- Bring your CD’s, t-shirts, posters and more to sell after your set, or bring someone to man our merch table area for you while you are performing.
- We do not supply a merchandise sales person.
At One-2-One Bar, we LIVE for local Austin music and will do our absolute best to support each and every one of you to the best of our ability! We want One-2-One Bar to be your favorite performance venue in Austin! All that we ask in return, is that you take the simple steps listed above to promote your show and for you to put on your best, most professional performance and, most importantly, have a great time!